• Modern Comfort in Style
By renting with us you are benefiting of over twenty years of experience, being one of the pioneer companies in Paris. You are certain to have professional yet friendly service and by renting one of our beautifully furnished Paris apartments we assure you, you will live like a Parisian and feel part of an authentic French neighborhood. All our apartments have been completely renovated and elegantly furnished to bring you modern comfort and style. Most of our apartments have elevators and air conditioning. Whether you want to stay in the historic Palais Royal, the heart of Saint Germain, the Ile Saint Louis or the luxurious Concorde neighborhood, we have the perfect apartment and location for every visitor.
• Highly Personalized and Friendly Service
One of us will always be there to personally meet you and settle you into the apartment, answer questions, make reservations for taxis and restaurants, and help out in any way we can! You will be greeted by us with fresh flowers, French wine and a treat.
We will happily share our local Parisian knowledge, insight and experience with you, and we will be there to help you check out when you leave. We are all Paris based. Clara, Daria, Fanny and the entire team are completely bilingual – all having lived in both France and the United States. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for anything you need! You will be given the phone numbers of our team in Paris, and encouraged to call us!
We will happily help you explore your neighborhoods and visit all of the wonderful spots that may be overlooked by an uninformed visitor.
We offer all our guests a highly personalized service, we always respond quickly to emails and are actively working on an easier-to-use booking process. All our Paris apartment rentals are based on one-week minimum stays and can start on any day of the week. Each additional day is pro-rated accordingly. It is always a good idea to contact us personally as sometimes we have less than one week available and can then offer you a price lower than the weekly rate.
Upon booking one of our apartments we will send you lots of detailed information about Paris, your local neighborhood and advice on transportation to your apartment from the airport or train station, so you can feel totally at ease.
Upon arrival, guests will be given a complete tour of the apartment and our detailed Survival Guide to Paris which includes:
• Completely detailed neighborhood maps;
• How to use the Métro in Paris;
• How to connect to the Internet in the apartment;
• Our personal Paris restaurant recommendations;
• Recommendations on useful and specialty shops in the neighborhood;
• Information on the local fresh food and produce markets;
• Directions in English on how to use all the machines and appliances in your apartment;
• And much more...
We not only know all of our apartments inside out, but can deal with any enquiry or potential problem quickly and efficiently. With our loyal full time staff, including cleaners and our PVA builder/handyman, our management is second to none. Don't hesitate to share with us any information or ask any questions you might have about your stay with us in Paris.
• Added Amenities With No Extra Charges
There are no extra charges or taxes! The price you pay for your rental apartment is all inclusive of:
• Computer with unlimited high-speed Internet connection, and WIFI should you wish to bring your own laptop;
• Flowers, French wine, bottled water and treat when you arrive;
• Telephone, with unlimited calls to French cell phones and land lines;
• Cable television (including CNN and BBC World) and DVD player;
• All your heat, electricity, quality sheets, towels and bathrobes, liquid soap, coffee, tea, sugar, laundry detergent and more;
• Fully equipped kitchens and top-end appliances.
• Additional Services
For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as arrange a babysitter service and give advice of fun things to do in Paris as a family. We offer additional services on request:
• For families with children or an infant, we can provide cribs or high chairs, as well as a babysitter service and advice of fun things to do in Paris as a family;
• Paris Vacation Apartments Private car service for airport / train station pick up and more (please contact us for rates);
• Paris Vacation Apartments Baby-sitting (20 Euros an hour) and taxi fare after 10 pm;
• Paris Vacation Apartments Maid service (30 Euros an hour).
• Follow Paris Vacation Apartments
• Ciao Bella Tours "Creative Tours for Passionate People"
Paris Vacation Apartments is very excited to be working with a partner company, Ciao Bella Tours. A unique American tour operator which offers alternatives to everyday travel, they guarantee a memorable and personalized stay while in the City of Lights. Co-owner of Ciao Bella and also a loyal staff member of Paris Vacation Apartments, Nichole Buscher is currently living out her dream as an "American in Paris", arranging private tours and special excursions for both Ciao Bella and PVA clientele. She can recommend activities every tourist will enjoy and can help you find the hidden treasures the locals wish they had time for! For further information on all the special services they offer, please free free to contact them at: email@example.com or visit their web site: http://www.ciaobellatours.com/